Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer, Where Did It Go???

SUMMERS ALMOST OVER!!!







Up here ... so many things close after Labor Day ... I gotta make a list of things that I want to see! I need to go to the museums at Amasa & Crystal Falls & Iron River. I wonder if I will go up to the Copper Country this Fall?







For days ... I was trying to catch a picture of this humming-bird ...

All of a sudden, he decided to make it easy for me.

That's him ... right in front of me ... hovering!





This is the FLORENCE COUNTY COURT HOUSE.





In Crystal Falls ... on a garage... this is very old ... when the owner was little ... this was on a beef animal ...


The Railway Espress Sign ... I'll have to ask the guy about that.



 




MIMI, are you comfortable in that pose???
She's my constant travel partner.






L o i S

No comments: