Not nice outside ... we got a pretty snowfall overnite; I always say, "If it's going to be cold, it might as well be pretty!"
I've just been going thru my pix on the computer. Later, I think I'll MAYBE go out & check my maple trees. Most of them are done running sap.
HERE'S SOME FAVORITE PHOTOS UP IN MY WOODS ...
THE KISSING TREES:
THE "GESTURE" :
SEVERAL YEARS AGO ... MAGGIE & MY (LATE) MOM GOING THRU SOME OF MY PHOTO ALBUMS HERE, ON MY SOFA. MOM's DOG, "BABY DOG".
My back has been a torture the past several weeks ... I just have to call the Pain Clinic to see if I can get an earlier appointment date for an injection. It seems as though they are trying to economize with me only having Medicare & Medicade????
* I will write some real letters ...
* do some more sorting of "stuff" ...
* see who I can contact on my free week-end cellphone minutes
* figure out how I'm doing on my monthly budget
* go to Crystal Falls to get some more corn for the deer & turkeys